Is opening day just around the corner? Are you losing valuable revenue because you can’t open for business? If you’re buried under a sea of #permits and #licenses call East of Collins Expediting and we’ll make it happen! East of Collins Expediting can help, just like we helped Italian 101 Restaurant Lounge in Sunny Isles! Check out their delicious Italian cuisine & stop by our office while you’re in the area to see how we can help you.
Photo Credit: Italian 101 Restaurant Lounge
#Expediting #NewBusiness #SunnyIslesBeach #SIB
Check out our client, Il Villaggio on South Beach & enjoy “unmatched luxury, comfort, and convenience”. While you’re at it, enjoy the convenience of expediting your building permits for your next project with East of Collins Expediting!
Photo Credit: Il Villaggio
#WeLoveOurClients #Luxury #Permitting #Licensing #Expediting #SouthBeach #Convenience #Permits
We love our clients! Pura Vida Miami is the place to go for fresh smoothies and foods! We helped them expedite their permits and we can help you too! Contact us for all of your permit and license expediting needs!
Photo by: Pura Vida Miami
#EastofCollinsExpediting #NewBusiness #Licensing #Permitting #FreshFood #Foodie #PuraVidaMiami #MiamiBeach
Expediting and permitting done quickly is a must for your new business. Get it done ASAP with East of Collins Expediting! Check out one of our clients, New World Symphony!
#Expediting #EastofCollinsExpediting #Permitting #Licensing #Permits #Licenses #NWSymphony #MiamiBeach #WeLoveOurClients
Starting a business without any knowledge of the licensing/permitting process? Let East of CollinsExpediting help you speed the process along with their extensive connections & knowledge of the area! Check out one of our clients, Aroma Espresso Bar & their delicious coffee & pastries!
#Yum #Expediting #Licensing #Permitting #MiamiExpeditors #AromaEspressoBar
If you are looking to start a construction or renovation project, then you may very well want to consider hiring East of Collins Expediting. The challenge in completing such a project successfully is not only getting blueprints drawn up and finding the right people to take on the construction job, but the process of getting approved for building permits can also be quite time consuming and near impossible. Fortunately, East of Collins Expediting is here to provide you with concierge style expediting services to help speed you through the process with ease.
1. Ordinances & Laws: We are familiar with local ordinances and zoning laws from our years of experience in working within the South Florida market. Miami-Dade County projects face many unique challenges that are not seen in other countries, or even other parts of the United States. The team of experts at East of Collins Expediting understand what it takes to get a building permit application approved.
2. Project Management: From start to finish the application process can be confusing and daunting, but with the help of East of Collins Expediting you can avoid overpaying fees and rejected applications. With our white glove service and project customized workflow we will be able to provide you with a checklist of steps that you will need to take in order to get your building permit approved, keep your project on track and moving, and well organized at all times throughout the process.
3. Building Departments: East of Collins Expediting has not only been working in the building departments of the cities of Sunny Isles Beach, Bal Harbour, Surfside, Golden Beach, and Miami Beach, but throughout all municipalities within Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. We’ve built long-standing relationships with building officials and city clerks, and understand how each of these departments operate.
4. Research: Complex projects often require city and county research in order to complete the requests and requirements by a building department. The team at East of Collins Expediting can provide the extensive research needed to complete your building permits.
5. Notary Public: Building departments require many documents to be notarized. Consolidate your workload by using East of Collins Expediting to notarize your important documents and expedite the process.
There are many benefits to choosing such a service. Our goal is to get you your permits in the shortest time possible, paying only the appropriate fees. This means that you will be able to break ground on your construction project sooner and get into your home or business as soon as possible, rather than waiting unnecessarily for months or longer to have your permits approved. So be sure to consider East of Collins Expediting for your next project!