The East of Collins Community is growing by leaps and bounds, along with hot spots around Miami-Dade County: http://ow.ly/HDqk9
What is the city doing with all the millions in permit fees and taxes related to Miami’s newest development boom? Read Here
If you are looking to start a construction or renovation project, then you may very well want to consider hiring East of Collins Expediting. The challenge in completing such a project successfully is not only getting blueprints drawn up and finding the right people to take on the construction job, but the process of getting approved for building permits can also be quite time consuming and near impossible. Fortunately, East of Collins Expediting is here to provide you with concierge style expediting services to help speed you through the process with ease.
1. Ordinances & Laws: We are familiar with local ordinances and zoning laws from our years of experience in working within the South Florida market. Miami-Dade County projects face many unique challenges that are not seen in other countries, or even other parts of the United States. The team of experts at East of Collins Expediting understand what it takes to get a building permit application approved.
2. Project Management: From start to finish the application process can be confusing and daunting, but with the help of East of Collins Expediting you can avoid overpaying fees and rejected applications. With our white glove service and project customized workflow we will be able to provide you with a checklist of steps that you will need to take in order to get your building permit approved, keep your project on track and moving, and well organized at all times throughout the process.
3. Building Departments: East of Collins Expediting has not only been working in the building departments of the cities of Sunny Isles Beach, Bal Harbour, Surfside, Golden Beach, and Miami Beach, but throughout all municipalities within Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. We’ve built long-standing relationships with building officials and city clerks, and understand how each of these departments operate.
4. Research: Complex projects often require city and county research in order to complete the requests and requirements by a building department. The team at East of Collins Expediting can provide the extensive research needed to complete your building permits.
5. Notary Public: Building departments require many documents to be notarized. Consolidate your workload by using East of Collins Expediting to notarize your important documents and expedite the process.
There are many benefits to choosing such a service. Our goal is to get you your permits in the shortest time possible, paying only the appropriate fees. This means that you will be able to break ground on your construction project sooner and get into your home or business as soon as possible, rather than waiting unnecessarily for months or longer to have your permits approved. So be sure to consider East of Collins Expediting for your next project!